1. The appropriate model must be selected according to […]
1. The appropriate model must be selected according to the working pressure, connection mode, medium and compensation amount of the pipeline, and the number is selected according to the noise reduction displacement requirement.
2. When the pipeline generates instantaneous pressure and is greater than the working pressure, the joint should be selected above the working pressure. (For example, when the pressure at the start of the pipeline is >1.0 MPa, the joint with a working force of 1.6 MPa should be selected. When the instantaneous pressure is >1.6 MPa, the joint of 2.5 MPa should be used).
3. When the pipeline medium is acid, alkali, oil, high temperature and other special materials, the joint should be selected above the working pressure of the pipeline.
4. The flange connecting the rubber joint should be a valve flange or a flange conforming to GB/T9115.1 (RF).
5.The flexible rubber joints are suitable for normal water temperature 0-60 ° C, special media such as: oil, acid and alkali, high temperature and other corrosive and hard texture, the corresponding special resistance materials should be selected Rubber joints, not blindly used or universal.