1. The structure length is short, and its structure length is only 1/4~1/8 of the traditional flange check valve
2. Small size and light weight, its weight is only 1/4~1/20 of the traditional flange check valve
3. The valve flap closes quickly and the water hammer pressure is small
4. Both horizontal pipes and vertical pipes can be used, easy to install
5. Unobstructed flow path and low fluid resistance
6. Sensitive action and good sealing performance
7. Short disc stroke and small closing impact
8. The overall structure is simple and compact, and the appearance is beautiful
9. Long service life and reliable performance
The role of the check valve in the pump water supply system is to prevent the impact of the high-pressure water backflow on the pump impeller. When the system is running for some reason, when the pump suddenly stops running, the pressure in the pump disappears, and the high-pressure water connected to the pump outlet will flow back to the pump in the reverse direction. When the pump outlet is equipped with a check valve, it will be closed immediately to prevent high-pressure water from flowing back to the pump.
The role of the check valve in the hot water system is to prevent hot water from flowing back into the pipeline. If it is a PVC pipe, it is likely to burn the pipe and even hurt people, especially in the solar water heater system.