CPVC resin is made by chlorination modification of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin and is a new type of engineering plastic. The product is white or light yellow odorless, odorless, non-toxic loose particles or powder. After the PVC resin is chlorinated, the irregularity of molecular bonds increases, the polarity increases, the solubility of the resin increases, and the chemical stability increases, thereby improving the material's heat resistance, acid, alkali, salt, oxidant, etc. corrosion. The mechanical properties of the numerical heat distortion temperature are improved, the chlorine content is increased from 56.7% to 63-69%, the Vicat softening temperature is increased from 72-82 ℃ (increased to 90-125 ℃), and the maximum use temperature can reach 110 ℃. The long-term use temperature is 95 ℃. Among them, CORZAN CPVC has better performance indicators. Therefore, CPVC is a new type of engineering plastic with broad application prospects.
The difference between CPVC and PVC
1. Different chlorine content
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) chlorine content: 56%
CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) chlorine content: 67%
2. Vicat temperature (heat distortion temperature): the degree of measurement, the higher the Vicat temperature, the better the performance.
Generally , the Vicat temperature of CPVC and PVC:
PVC: Vicat temperature is 71-75℃
CPVC: Vicat temperature is 100 -125℃
pipe Vicat temperature 110℃ JC --701 raw material CPVC Vicat temperature 124℃-128℃
pipe fittings Vicat temperature 103℃ ZS --601 raw material CPVC Vicat temperature 121℃-125℃
pipe fittings processing flow The performance (rheology) requirement is higher than that of pipes. It is adjusted by adding additives, and its Vicat temperature is lower than that of ordinary pipes.
3. The strength measured by the drop weight test is 2 times or more higher than that of ordinary PVC
4. Water pressure test is higher than ordinary PVC
1. Material characteristics
CPVC power pipes use PVC-C resin with excellent heat resistance and insulation properties as the main material. CPVC products are currently recognized as green products, and their excellent physical and chemical properties are receiving more and more attention from the industry. The CPVC power pipe is a hard straight solid wall pipe with smooth inner and outer walls, orange-red in color, bright and eye-catching.
2. Heat resistance:
Compared with ordinary UPVC double-wall corrugated pipes, the heat-resistant temperature of CPVC power pipes is increased by 15°C, and can maintain no deformation under an environment above 93°C, and has sufficient strength.
3. Insulation performance
CPVC power pipes can withstand high voltages above 30,000 volts.
4. Compressive performance
CPVC power pipe has undergone material modification, and the product has a ring stiffness of 1Okpa, which is significantly higher than the national regulations for buried plastic pipes, whose ring stiffness should be above 8kpa.
5. High impact resistance
CPVC power pipe can withstand 1kg heavy hammer and 2m height impact at 0℃, which fully reflects the low temperature impact performance of the material is fully suitable for the requirements of construction environmental conditions.
6. Flame-retardant properties
PVC and PVC-C materials both have good flame-retardant properties, and can be extinguished after leaving the fire. Especially for PVC-C material, because its chlorine content is significantly higher than that of PVC, its flame retardancy and smoke density index are significantly improved.
7. Installation performance
CPVC power pipe is light in weight, high in strength, and simple in construction and laying methods. It can be excavated and buried at night, backfilled in the road surface, and can be opened to traffic during the day; it adopts elastic sealing rubber ring socket connection, convenient, fast and connected installation The sealing performance is good, can prevent the leakage of groundwater, and effectively protect the safe use of power cables.
8. Long service life
CPVC power pipe material is corrosion-resistant, anti-aging, and the service life can be as long as 50 years.
1. Pipe: CPVC is mainly used for the production of plates, bars, pipes to transport hot water and corrosive media. It can maintain sufficient strength when it does not exceed 100 ℃, and can be used for a long time under high internal pressure. The weight of CPVC is 1/6 of that of brass and 1/5 of that of steel, and it has extremely low thermal conductivity. Therefore, pipes made of CPVC have light weight, good heat insulation performance, and no need for heat preservation.
2. CPVC pipes can be used as hot sewage pipes, electroplating solution pipes, thermochemical reagent delivery pipes, and wet chlorine delivery pipes in chlor-alkali plants.
3. Injection molded parts: CPVC resin can produce pipe fittings for water supply pipes, filter materials, dehydrators, etc., as well as electrical and electronic parts. Such as wire trough, protective layer of conductor, electric switch, protective cover of fuse, insulation material of cable, etc.
4. Calendering sheet: It can be used to manufacture chemical and corrosion-resistant chemical equipment, such as reactors, valves, electrolytic cells, etc.
5. Composite materials: CPVC composite materials composed of CPVC and some inorganic or organic fibers have good impact resistance and better heat resistance than other resin composite materials, and can be made into plates, pipes, corrugated boards, profiled materials, etc. .
6. CPVC can be used for the modification of chlorinated fiber: the washing temperature of domestic chlorinated fiber should not exceed 60 ℃, adding 30% of CPVC when spinning the chlorinated fiber, can greatly improve the heat resistance of the product, and the shrinkage rate is determined by The original 50% fell below 10%.
7. Foaming material: The heat resistance of CPVC foaming material is better than that of PVC foaming material. The shrinkage rate at high temperature is quite small, and it can be used as thermal insulation material for hot water pipes and steam pipes. CPVC with a chlorine content of more than 60% has a very good retention of solvents. CPVC can be foamed in a solvent that can generate gas when heated, and a uniform and microporous foaming gas can be obtained. It can be used with a boiling point of 50-160 ℃. Solvents such as hydrocarbons, ethers, and aldehydes are used as blowing agents.
8. Others. Blending CPVC with thermoplastic or thermosetting plastics can significantly improve the physical and mechanical properties of these materials, such as improving the heat resistance of products.
9. Foreign countries have also produced CPVC with higher impact resistance and better transparency through the improvement of production technology. This transparent material can be used in automobiles, CDs, and audio-visual products, and has good economic benefits.