The main features of the valve are its simple and compact structure, convenient repair, easy repair and operation, reliable sealing, suitable for general working media such as water solvents, acids and natural gas. It is also suitable for media with harsh working conditions, so it is widely used in various industries Applications. Valves can be divided into: plastic pneumatic ball valve , high pressure ball valve, manual flange ball valve, three-way ball valve, V-shaped ball valve series. Among them, plastic pneumatic ball valves are widely demanded by the market. What are the advantages of plastic pneumatic ball valves ? ,
Compared with other valve types, plastic pneumatic ball valves have the following advantages.
(1) The frictional resistance of the fluid is small. Compared with other valves, the plastic pneumatic ball valve has a smaller hydrodynamic frictional resistance.
(2) The thrust bearing reduces the frictional distance of the valve stem, which can make the valve stem operate stably, balanced and flexible for a long time.
(3) The valve seat has good sealing performance. The seal is made of PTFE and other raw materials, and the structure is easy to seal, and the valve sealing capacity of the valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
(4) The valve stem is reliable in sealing. Because the valve stem only makes a rotating movement, the seal of the valve stem is not easily destroyed, and the sealing ability increases with the increase of the pressure of the medium.
(5) Because PTFE and other raw materials have good self-lubricating effect, the friction loss with the ball is small, and the service life of the valve is long.
(6) The valve stem design is reasonable. If the fire accident causes the valve stem seal to be destroyed, then the convex step of the plastic pneumatic ball valve can also form a metal contact with the valve, so as to ensure the sealing performance of the plastic pneumatic ball valve .