In order to increase the cultivation of high-tech seedling enterprises, establish and improve the echelon of innovative enterprises, and promote the continuous and high-quality development of the city’s high-tech industries, the Municipal Science and Technology Bureau combines the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Finance, and the State Administration of Taxation in accordance with the "Measures for the Evaluation of Small and Medium-sized Technology Kefazheng (2017) No. 115) requested that it was decided to list the non-high-tech SMEs announced in 2018 as high-tech seedling enterprises for key cultivation.
The first batch of selection of high-tech seedling enterprises in Ningbo started in April 2018, and the second batch started in July 2018. A total of 1039 enterprises in the city were selected, and only 72 of Beilun District became Ningbo high-tech seedling enterprises in 2018. - Kai Xin pipeline Technology Co., Ltd. is one of them.
1. The enterprise must be registered and established for more than one year when applying for accreditation;
2. Companies registered in China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan regions), through independent research and development, transfer, donation, mergers and acquisitions, or through an exclusive license for more than 5 years, for their main products (services) The core technology of has the ownership of independent intellectual property rights and meets one of the following quantitative requirements:
More than 1 patents for inventions, new plant varieties, new national medicines, national crop varieties, national first-level Chinese medicine protected varieties, integrated circuit layout designs; more than 7 utility model patents; not simply changing the appearance of product patterns and shapes Design patents (mainly refer to: designs obtained through research and development using scientific and engineering methods) or more than 7 software copyrights;
3. The technologies that play a core supporting role for the company's main products (services) fall within the scope of the "Catalogue of High-tech Fields Supported by the State 2016";
4. The company's scientific and technological personnel engaged in R&D and related technological innovation activities accounted for no less than 10% of the total number of employees of the company that year;
5. The proportion of the total R&D expenses of the enterprise in the last three fiscal years (calculated based on the actual operating time if the actual operating period is less than three years, the same below) to the total sales revenue of the same period meets the following requirements: the sales revenue of the most recent year is less than 50 million yuan The proportion of enterprises (inclusive) is not less than 5%; the proportion of enterprises with sales revenue of 50 million to 200 million yuan (inclusive) in the most recent year is not less than 4%; the proportion of enterprises with sales revenue of more than 200 million yuan in the most recent year For enterprises, the proportion is not less than 3%.
Among them, the total R&D expenses incurred by the enterprise in China account for no less than 60% of the total R&D expenses; (The actual amount of commissioned external R&D expenses shall be determined in accordance with the principle of independent transaction, and 80% of the actual amount incurred Included in the total R&D expenses of the entrusting party.)
6. In the past year, the income from high-tech products (services) accounted for no less than 60% of the company's total income in the same period;
7. The evaluation of enterprise innovation capability should meet corresponding requirements;
8. No major safety, major quality accidents or serious environmental violations occurred within the year before the enterprise applied for confirmation.
Passing the selection of this high-tech seedling enterprise is an affirmation and praise of Kaixin Pipeline Technology Co., Ltd. for years of painstaking research, and it is a spur and encouragement for our company's subsequent development. (Our company's annual output value and annual sales have increased by more than 50% compared to the same period last year. The number of scientific and technological personnel exceeds 10% of the company's total employees. The R&D investment in 2017 was 2.437 million yuan)
I wish our company will create another great cause in the increasingly fierce competition! Recast glory! Let us look forward to a better tomorrow for Kaixin!