PVC drainage pipes include PVC-U drainage pipes for construction, PVC-U (PVC ribbed) drainage pipes for underground use, and PVC-U winding pipes.
PVC-U drainage pipe is a series of drainage pipe products with mature technology, which has been widely used at home and abroad. The product has the advantages of long life, corrosion resistance, etc., which is unmatched by cast iron pipes; it is lighter in construction, easy to handle and install, and easy to connect. It is widely used in civil construction drainage, chemical drainage, and rainwater drainage. PVC-U drainage pipes and fittings meet the standard requirements of GB/T 5836.1-2006 and GB/T 5836.2-2006.
PVC-U drainage pipe is the most used plastic pipe in water supply and drainage projects. The installation of drainage pipes generally depends on the slope of the pipeline to achieve a flow effect. Because the inner wall of the PVC-U drainage pipe is very smooth, its roughness coefficient is 0.009 (cast iron is 0.015), so under the same inner diameter, the flow rate of the PVC drainage pipe is much larger than that of the metal pipe, and the pipe will not stick to the long-term use. With scale attached, the flow rate will not change at all times. The PVC drainage pipe has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, and corrosion resistance, making it one of the most practical pipes for sewer engineering pipelines.
Characteristics of PVC-U drainage pipe
1. Strong corrosion resistance, not affected by corrosive soil and various drinking water;
2. The inner wall is smooth, and the friction resistance is lower than that of conventional materials;
3. Pipes and fittings never It is rusty, so there will be no changes in the internal erosion and shrinkage;
4. The outer wall of the building will never be polluted due to the rust of the pipeline, ensuring that the value of the building will not be damaged;
5. The pipeline There are many styles and complete accessories, which can be suitable for various design and installation requirements;
6. Easy to install, no regular maintenance and repair;
7. The weight is one-fifth of the cast iron pipe, which is easy to transport and operate;
8. Adhesive glue, simple, fast, economical and efficient;
9. Tasteless, odorless, non-toxic;
10. Can withstand a wide range of chemicals, including strong acids and alkalis;
11. Not to be invaded by bacteria;
12. Termite resistance and weathering resistance;
13. Cheaper than conventional materials;
14. Life expectancy can be reached under normal conditions of use More than 50 years.
PVC-U drainage pipe connection steps
1. The pipe socket connection should be operated strictly in accordance with the following procedures:
①Wipe the pipe sockets and pipe fitting sockets clean before bonding and connecting.
②Measure the depth of the socket and mark the pipe port.
③Apply the adhesive, first coat the socket and then the socket, the coating is even and appropriate.
④ Align the direction, insert into the marking part at a time, and rotate 1/4 turn.
⑤Wipe off the remaining adhesive on the socket.
⑥ Let the bonded pipe stand still until the joint is cured.
2. The safe use of adhesives should comply with the following regulations:
①Adhesives and detergents should be used as soon as they are opened, and non-operators are not allowed to use them.
②The bonding point should not have open flame, and the ventilation should be good.
③It is not suitable for construction below -10℃, and the bonding points must not be baked with fire.
④The construction personnel should be equipped with gloves. When the adhesive gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and send to the hospital for treatment.
PVC-U drainage pipe installation method
1. Saw pipe and bevel;
2. Saw pipe length is determined layer by layer according to actual measurement and combined with the size of each connecting pipe. Saw pipe tools should be fine-tooth saws, cutters and pipe cutters. The fracture should be flat and there should be no deformation at the cross section. The part of the socket to be bonded can be filed into a 15o~30o bevel with a medium plate file. The groove length is generally not less than 3mm, and the groove thickness should be 1/3~1/2 of the pipe wall thickness. After the groove is completed, the debris should be removed;
3. Protection of the socket interface;
4. After the socket interface is connected, the extruded adhesive should be dipped in cotton yarn or dry cloth. Acetone, etc.;
5. Wipe clean with detergent. According to the performance of the adhesive and the weather conditions, it should be quiet until the interface is cured;
6. The curing time should be appropriately extended during winter construction.