In order to welcome the upcoming nineteenth national "Safety Production Month", to further strengthen the company’s awareness of fire safety, and to effectively improve employees’ awareness of life safety and the ability to deal with fires, Kaixin Pipeline Technology Co., Ltd. has recently launched a fire protection program. Safety training exercises.
Escape and self-rescue scene
1. Don't enter dangerous places, don't be greedy for property. Life is the most important thing. Don't waste precious escape time on dressing or finding and taking away valuables because you are shy and caring about valuables.
2. Simple protection is indispensable. Homes, companies, and restaurants should be equipped with smoke-proof masks. The easiest way is to cover your nose with towels or masks, pour your body with water, and crawl forward . Because the smoke is lighter than air and floats on top, running close to the ground is the best way to avoid smoke inhalation.
3. Slowly descend to escape, slide rope to save yourself. Don't jump off the building blindly, you can use evacuation stairs , balconies, downpipes, etc. to escape and save yourself . You can also use the ropes, sheets, curtains, and clothes around you to make a simple lifeline, moisten it with water, and fasten it tightly to fixed objects such as window frames, heating pipes, iron railings, etc., use towels, cloth strips, etc. to protect the palms of your hands and slide down the ropes , Or go down to the unfired floor to escape the danger.
4. Make a prompt decision and evacuate quickly. When threatened by fire, immediately put on soaked clothing, bedding, etc. and rush out toward the safe exit, and do not blindly follow the crowds and rush into each other. When evacuating, pay attention to running towards a bright place or an open place outside. When the fire is not strong, try to run down the floor as much as possible. If the passage is blocked by fireworks, you should leave with your back to the direction of the fireworks and escape to the rooftops and balconies.
5. Make good use of the passages and do not enter the elevator. In case of fire, do not take elevators or escalators, especially wooden ladders, and escape to the safe exit direction.
6. The fire hits, stand still and wait for help. If the fire hits, if the door is hot when you touch it with your hand, open the door at this time, and flames and smoke will rush in. At this time, you can close the doors and windows tightly, plug the gaps in the door with a wet towel or cloth, or soak it with water The quilt, covered with doors and windows, to prevent the infiltration of fireworks, waiting for the arrival of rescuers.
7. The fire has burned, so please run away in a hurry. If you are on fire, don't run, but roll on the spot or use heavy clothing to press the fire extinguisher.
8. Send a signal and seek rescue. If all escape routes are blocked by the fire, immediately return to the room and send out distress signals by flashing a flashlight, waving clothing, calling, etc., to attract the attention of rescuers.
9. Be familiar with the environment and remember the exit secretly. Whether you are at home, or when you go to hotels, shopping malls, or karaoke bars, you must pay attention to evacuation passages, safety exits, and stairs. When the fire is burning and there is dense smoke, you can find out the road and escape the scene as soon as possible.
Common sense of fire fighting
1. When a fire is discovered, call the fire alarm number 119 immediately. When calling the police, the detailed address, the location of the fire, the substance on fire, the size of the fire, the name and phone number of the caller should be clearly stated, and someone should be sent to the intersection to welcome the fire engine.
2. If the gas tank is on fire, cover the fire with wet bedding, clothing, etc., and close the valve quickly.
3. If household appliances or circuits are on fire, cut off the power first, and then use dry powder or gas fire extinguishers to extinguish the fire. Do not directly pour water to extinguish the fire to prevent electric shock or electrical explosions.
4. Do not open doors and windows rashly when fighting a fire, so as to avoid air convection and accelerate the spread of the fire.
Safe production is an important guarantee for the development of an enterprise, and it is especially important to do a good job in safety. This fire drill has maximally stimulated the employees’ enthusiasm for paying attention to, learning about fire protection, and participating in fire fighting, allowing them to more intuitively understand the danger and complexity of the fire scene, enabling them to further master the use of fire fighting equipment and exercise them. Emergency response capability in the face of sudden fire. Many employees said that they will focus on applying what they have learned and practically apply the safety knowledge they have learned to their daily work and life. In the future, Kaixin will also strictly follow the relevant regulations on fire safety and do a solid job of daily fire inspection.