Quality Integrity Report
Kaixin Pipeline Technology Co., Ltd.
table of Contents
- Report preparation specification
The "Quality Integrity Report of Kaixin Pipeline Technology Co., Ltd." reviews the company's concepts, systems, measures and achievements in quality management, product quality responsibility, and quality integrity management. Regarding the disclosure content of this report, the description is as follows:
- Report scope
Organizational scope of the report: Kaixin Pipeline Technology Co., Ltd.
Time frame of the report: January 2020 to December 2020
Report release cycle: This report is an annual report
- Statement of objectivity of report content
This report is compiled entirely on the basis of the actual production and operation of the company. The content is objective and fair, and there is absolutely no false information. It is published regularly to accept supervision and guidance from the society.
- Company general manager's speech
Dear government quality supervision department, friends and colleagues from all walks of life:
Kaixin Pipeline Technology Co., Ltd. sincerely appreciates the love, support and cooperation of users from all walks of life! Our company has advanced production technology and equipment, established a strict quality control system and perfect after-sales service system, and is committed to developing into a world-leading plastic valve, plastic pipe, and plastic pipe with advanced manufacturing technology as the core. Manufacturers of accessories, plastic pumps and other products.
The company has always adhered to the quality policy of "using advanced technology, first-class equipment, and fine management to create high-quality products, achieving the foundation, and continuing to meet customer requirements", and adhere to the "committed to providing high-quality non-metal anti-corrosion pressure pipeline system solutions" Mission, adhering to the values of "customer achievement, innovation, integrity", and constantly provide users with environmentally friendly, safe, high-performance, and reliable quality products.
Since its establishment, the company has received the care and help of leaders at all levels and friends from all walks of life, and has received valuable support from distribution agents and suppliers. Here, on behalf of all employees of the company, I would like to care and support the development of our company. All the leaders, friends from all walks of life and all new and old customers express their most sincere thanks!
- company profiles
Kaixin Pipeline Technology Co., Ltd. (formerly: Ningbo Kaixin Pump & Valve Manufacturing Co., Ltd.) was established in 1999. It is a large-scale comprehensive high-tech enterprise integrating product development, production, sales and service. The company has a factory area of 25,000 square meters and has more than 130 employees of various types. It is mainly engaged in R&D and manufacturing of plastic pipe fittings, plastic pipes, plastic valves, corrosion-resistant pumps and other non-metallic chemical anti-corrosion equipment. The products are exported to more than 30 countries and regions at home and abroad. The annual sales are nearly 120 million yuan. Products are widely used in chlor-alkali, petroleum, copper foil, lithium batteries, pharmaceuticals, chemical fiber, steel and other fields. The main cooperation units are Tangshan Sanyou Group, Jinchuan Group, PetroChina Co., Ltd., Zhejiang New Times Zhongneng Technology Cycle Co., Ltd., Lingbaohua Xin Copper Foil Co., Ltd., Baosteel Engineering Technology Group Co., Ltd., etc.
Over the past 20 years, Kaixin has always adhered to the tenet of high quality and customer first, promoting development with quality and seeking benefits with reputation. The company has strong technical force, advanced technology, complete testing equipment, and a complete enterprise standardization management system. It is the first to pass the national pressure pipeline registration safety license (TS) certification, and has successively obtained the ISO9001: 2000 international quality system certification, and the national industrial product production license Certificate and other industry certificates.
In the new era and new journey, under the guidance of the company's foreign trade development strategy, Kaixin closely follows the market trend and uses "Internet +" to sell "Made in China" to the world. With the excellent quality built by ingenuity, we continue to deepen the corporate image of "good pumps and valves, made by Kaixin".
Figure 1 Modern plant
Figure 2 Main products and main customers
Figure 3 UPVC turbine butterfly valve Figure 4 PVC pipe
The company's quality philosophy is "Quality determines success or failure, and quality achieves value.". Quality is the foundation of the company's survival and the foundation of the enterprise. Strengthening quality awareness and implementing quality responsibility are the primary tasks for implementing the quality concept. In particular, operators and managers must take the initiative to establish quality awareness and take the initiative to take responsibility for quality.
2.1 Quality management agency
The general manager of the company personally presides over the investigation, research and formulation of the strategy with quality as the core. The company’s vice president and quality department are fully responsible for the company’s product quality and safety work, organize the formulation of corporate quality development strategies, annual quality work plans and quality safety assurance measures; establish and implement advanced quality management systems and management methods; organize the implementation of quality improvement, Mass quality management team activities such as quality tackling; assign corresponding personnel and stipulate their responsibilities, authorities and relationships to ensure the continuous and effective operation of the quality management system and promote continuous improvement.
Figure 5 Quality management organization chart
2.2 Quality Management System
Quality is the life of an enterprise, and the company always regards product quality as the top priority. In the quality management work, with a long-term view, the quality policy and quality objectives that suit the actual development of the enterprise have been formulated. To produce high-quality goods with meticulousness, to create quality with professionalism, and always pursue to win customers' satisfaction with better quality. The company has successively passed many certifications such as ISO9001 quality management system and ISO14001 environmental management system. The senior leaders of the company pay attention to customers, pay attention to the maintenance and improvement of product quality and quality system, and the quality awareness of employees is generally high. The company pays great attention to the construction of infrastructure, and invests in the purchase of production and testing equipment and the transformation of related facilities year by year; at the same time, it promotes human resources, recruits professional and technical personnel, enriches product development, process and quality management capabilities, and greatly enhances R&D, Quality assurance ability. The allocation of resources meets the company's management and production needs. In daily practical work, the quality system is continuously improved, updated and improved, and the annual internal audit and management review of the quality system are carefully organized and deployed. The quality system is reviewed through the annual internal audit, management review and external supervision review. Implement continuous improvement to ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of the company's quality management system, thereby ensuring the continuous improvement of product quality.
3.1 Quality and Integrity Management
In order to build a market environment for honest operation and fair competition, strengthen the construction of a quality honesty system, effectively guarantee product quality, safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of consumers, and promote the construction of a "quality strong enterprise", the company solemnly promises to the whole society:
1. Firmly establish the idea of "quality first", continuously enhance quality awareness and social responsibility awareness, ensure product quality, implement corporate quality responsibility, meet customer expectations and needs for high-quality products, and enhance customers' confidence in our products.
2. Strictly abide by the "Product Quality Law", "Standardization Law", "Measurement Law" and other laws and regulations, strictly implement product standards, do not fake or sell fakes, put an end to false propaganda, and resolutely resist the sale of counterfeit products and fraudulent consumers Such untrustworthy and illegal acts shall not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of consumers and other enterprises.
3. Strengthen the quality management of all employees, the whole process and all-round, implement advanced quality management methods, improve the measurement assurance system, standardization system and quality assurance system, and strictly control the quality of raw materials, production process, product delivery, storage, transportation and sales. .
4. Establish an active reporting system for quality and safety accidents, strictly implement the quality and safety accountability system, improve the product quality traceability system, promptly resolve user quality complaints, and consciously fulfill product quality responsibilities and obligations such as product quality returns and "three guarantees".
5. This unit strictly fulfills the above commitments. If there is a violation, they are willing to bear the corresponding legal responsibility and accept the consequences of including the untrustworthy and illegal behaviors in the bad credit records and making them public.
3.2 Employee Integrity Education
In order to firmly establish the sense of integrity of all employees, the company formulates this year's quality and integrity education and training plan at the beginning of each year. Implement three-level quality and integrity education and training. The company organizes first-level education. According to the requirements of the company, the heads of various departments formulate education and training plans and content, and carefully organize the education and training of their subordinates. Each workshop director is responsible for the integrity publicity and education of the team leader and employees. The company implements quality and integrity education for corporate employees through various methods such as special training, written text posting or communication, experience exchange of advanced quality and integrity employees, morning meetings or pre-class meetings, and photo display. The company gives certain rewards to those who have performed well in the quality and integrity education and training. After the training, the employees who take the lead in the work position or have outstanding achievements are also given certain rewards, and at the same time promote and promote the experience among the employees. Certain penalties will be imposed on employees who fail to participate in the quality and integrity education training or fail the training assessment on time.
3.3 Quality culture construction
Quality culture is an important part of corporate culture, and it is a comprehensive manifestation of the purpose, concept and moral code of conduct pursued by the company in terms of quality management. The core competitiveness of modern enterprises has shifted from past products and services to excellent corporate culture.
The company has formed a good atmosphere in which everyone cares about quality and creates a brand with everyone's responsibility. The company has also carried out a wide range of lively quality awareness activities to accelerate the transformation of all employees’ outdated quality concepts, enhance employees’ sense of competition and sense of responsibility, firmly establish a dedication to work among employees, and pursue to meet customer requirements. Employees always warn themselves in their positions. The entire process of product realization design and development, procurement, production, inspection, and after-sales service. Every step of your operation and decision will directly affect the quality of the product and the market reputation of the product. Therefore, the control and continuous improvement of product quality has become the consciousness of employees. The improvement of quality awareness has made all employees enthusiastic about participating in quality management. In the construction of quality culture, the company not only does a good job in document management, strengthens its own technical strength, and improves core competitiveness, but also attaches great importance to the education and training of employees. According to the needs of employees in each position, a detailed employee training plan shall be formulated and implemented every year. If the department submits a training application according to the needs, it shall also try to arrange it. Training methods are also diverse. We hire teachers and experts from inside and outside the company to give lectures, constantly update knowledge and skills, keep up with the ever-evolving society and market, and evaluate the effectiveness of training at the same time.
In addition, in addition to hiring or introducing some external talents, the company pays more attention to discovering and cultivating talents from within. It dares to discover and promote technical and management talents from front-line employees, not only by looking at diplomas, but also by level, and paying attention to the combination of new and old, and old-fashioned. New, maintain the vitality and continuity of the team. Through years of cultivation, the company's existing management and technical teams are distinct, and key positions have formed a good echelon, laying a foundation for the sound development of quality management.
4.1 Enterprise product standards
In order to improve productivity and competitiveness in an all-round way, the company has accumulated rich experience in quality management, production and operation management for a long time, established a strict and standardized management system, and continuously and effectively improved the market competitiveness of the company's products. Through the implementation of ISO 9001 quality management system, ISO 14001 environmental management system, etc., the company optimizes the production process through lean production management, and comprehensively establishes lean production concepts and systems in each operation link, achieving short production cycles, high production efficiency, low cost and High turnover rate.
All quality standards and inspection operating procedures formulated and revised are drafted by experienced inspectors, reviewed by the managers of each department and submitted to the general manager for approval, and then implemented after training the inspectors. In addition to the centralized training of personnel according to the normal plan, the training of revised and improved quality standards and inspection procedures should be added in a timely manner, in various forms, so that everyone can master it. The company has formulated the company's quality management system documents in accordance with the specifications and standard requirements, various document management specifications, and various records are timely, true, and complete, and are effectively kept for easy reference. The overall system operation is in good condition. At the senior leadership meeting, the company’s leaders repeatedly emphasized the importance of product quality to meet customer requirements and laws and regulations through the promotion of the company’s quality policy and objectives, advocated customer-centricity, and decomposed the quality objectives to each department to make clear Responsibilities and authority of personnel in each position ensure the timely supply of personnel, equipment, materials, etc., to ensure continuous production and quality to meet standard requirements. In order to meet customer needs, the company organizes production rationally, expands the market, and constantly introduces talents and purchases equipment to ensure that various resources meet production needs. Provide regular training to employees so that they can be competent for the tasks they undertake; strictly manage the plant, facilities, equipment, inspection equipment, and instruments to ensure their good operation and product quality. The company has established quality control, quality inspection, and production operation standards to strengthen the control of all factors affecting product quality such as process parameters, personnel, equipment, and environment in the production process to ensure that product quality meets the standards.
In the production process, the control of unqualified products and unqualified materials has been strengthened. Each department effectively uses statistical techniques and appropriate methods in data analysis to conduct statistical analysis on customer satisfaction, product quality compliance, process characteristics and trends, product services, and formulate various countermeasures to ensure the good operation of the quality system. The company has formulated management procedures for corrective and preventive measures to eliminate the causes of non-conformities and potential causes of non-conformities and prevent the recurrence of non-conformities. Regarding the non-conformities in the system, the relevant departments carefully analyze, formulate effective corrective and preventive measures and implement them carefully, so as to continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality system.
4.2 Enterprise measurement level
The company strictly implements the "Measurement Law of the People's Republic of China" and other documents and regulations, and sends monitoring and measurement equipment to a department with verification or calibration qualifications for calibration or verification according to the requirements, or compares with the measurement standards that can be traced to the international or national, according to the prescribed time And the procedure requires calibration by the company. Clearly mark the calibration or verification status, and keep the calibration or verification records.
4.3 Management system certification
The company has successively passed ISO 9001 quality management system certification, ISO 14001 environmental management system certification, ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system certification, etc. These certifications ensure high product quality, maintain a clean and pollution-free production environment, and ensure employees Occupational health and safety, in order to comprehensively improve product quality, and ensure that all production and operation activities are standardized, orderly and standard.
Figure 6 Three-system certification
5.1 Product Quality Commitment
Quality and Integrity Commitment:
The company solemnly promises to the whole society and self-discipline with this:
1. Establish a system of quality and integrity education and rewards and punishments. Organize employees to learn quality and integrity standards in accordance with system requirements, improve quality and integrity awareness, and make relevant records; implement quality integrity responsibilities in combination with employees' job responsibilities, form quality integrity performance evaluation and rewards and punishment mechanisms, and promote employees to actively participate in the construction of corporate quality and integrity.
2. Establish a quality integrity inspection system. Equipped with qualified or correspondingly capable inspectors in accordance with relevant regulations; conduct strict inspection or verification of raw materials and outsourcing and outsourced parts, and keep relevant inspection or verification records in accordance with regulations; equipped factory inspection equipment, in accordance with standard requirements The final product undergoes strict quality inspection to ensure that the unqualified products do not leave the factory, and the product inspection records are kept in accordance with the regulations; the inspection and testing equipment in use is regularly verified or calibrated to ensure that the inspection and testing equipment meets the requirements.
3. Establish after-sales service system. Provide customers with product instructions; establish customer files; establish after-sales service network to help customers solve problems encountered during product use within the promised time, properly handle customer complaints and complaints about product quality, and strive to satisfy customers; carry out Customer satisfaction survey, understand customer needs, and continuously improve quality.
4. Establish an effective recall and traceability system for products involving human health and personal and property safety. Products that are found to be defective must be recalled in time; for product quality accidents, they must be handled promptly and properly, and the responsible persons must be held accountable.
5. Carry out self-discipline activities of quality, integrity, etc. in the form of marking and expressing quality. Express or make public commitments to the characteristics of the raw materials, quality performance, or quality level used in the product that reflect the quality of the product. If product quality issues cause domestic and foreign customers to complain, return or destroy the product, the company voluntarily accepts the relevant processing required by the state and related treaties.
5.2 Product after-sales responsibility
The company has formulated a complete set of rigorous after-sales service management documents. When there are hidden hazards such as quality and safety in the factory products, it must be traced back, reworked, replaced, recalled, etc. effectively and quickly to ensure the smooth, accurate recall and effective treatment of related hazard products. The company solemnly promises that if there is a quality problem with the company’s products, after a joint investigation by the company and relevant departments, it is confirmed that it is indeed the company’s responsibility, the company will strictly abide by the "Product Quality Law" and other corresponding laws and regulations, and sincerely treat customers apology. In recent years, the company has never actually recalled due to product quality and safety incidents.
5.3 Corporate Social Responsibility
5.3.1 Security Management
In order to ensure the effective implementation of safety production investment, the company established a safety production leadership group, implemented a hierarchical responsibility system for safety production management positions, signed safety production responsibility letters, organized safety training, equipped fire safety equipment, and carried out safety training on a regular basis. Check, formulate emergency plans, implement safety "three simultaneous", etc. The company establishes the safety responsibilities of various functional departments and various types of personnel at all levels. The company also formulated the following rules and regulations: (1) Work safety inspection system; (2) Work safety education and training system; (3) Work safety assessment, reward and punishment system; (4) Work accident management system; (5) Equipment and facility safety management system (6) On-site safety management system; (7) Electrical safety management system; (8) Labor protection equipment management system; (9) Safety investment guarantee system; (10) Safety regular meeting system; (11) Fire safety management system.
At the same time, the company has set up a special expense account for production safety, so that the special funds are used exclusively. Participate in work-related injury social insurance in accordance with the law, pay work-related injury insurance premiums for employees, and provide employees with labor protection products that meet national or industry standards. Provide three-level safety education and special operation personnel training and education for new employees entering the factory. The work-related accidents in the work-related accident statistics report shall be dealt with according to the principle of "Four Don't Let Off" The company has established and improved post safety operating procedures, and has conducted training on safety operating procedures for operators of various positions.
The company adheres to the occupational health and safety management policy of "people-oriented, health and safety, risk identification and pre-control, continuous improvement and development." It fully relies on scientific management, adheres to safety first, prevention first, and continuously improves the effectiveness of the management system. Eliminate all kinds of hazards and hidden dangers to the greatest extent, avoid and reduce the health and safety of employees and all personnel entering the workplace, and damage to company properties, and strive to improve the company's management level.
5.3.2 Environmental protection
In daily management, the applicable environmental laws and regulations are identified for evaluation, and the national, provincial, and municipal environmental protection laws and regulations are strictly implemented. The main pollutant is domestic sewage. The company commissions a third-party organization to test the company's sewage, plant noise and dust emissions every year. The test results meet the relevant standards and there is no excessive discharge. The solid waste generated in the company's production process is entrusted to qualified enterprises for recycling and disposal, and no environmental pollution incidents occur. The company actively responds to the national call, saves resources, promotes cleaner production, and reduces pollutant emissions.
(1) Precautions and preparations before production
Forewarned is forearmed, without prejudging the waste. Before the product is officially put into production, a complete set of basic work must be done.
1. Order review. The company organizes a review of each order and each contract to determine whether the company's production capacity can be reached, whether the materials can be purchased, whether the price is reasonable, especially the quality, whether it can meet customer needs, and whether it can be tested.
2. Prenatal meeting. Before each production order, the product structure, style, specification, material performance, manufacturing process, etc. are discussed to determine whether the technology can be achieved, whether there are risks in production, and whether quality problems can be controlled.
3. Trial production. Before mass production, products are produced in small batches to test the feasibility of mass production, and finally determine whether the products can be launched in large quantities, and to find and solve quality problems in time.
(2) Strict management and control to minimize quality risks
Do a good job in product quality control, adhere to the one-stop supervision from design and development-raw material procurement-production-inspection to minimize quality risks.
1. Design and development stage. The company always insists that the quality of the product is designed. In accordance with the "Design and Development Control Procedures", work hard to do a good job in product project approval, design review, design verification, and product failure mode analysis. According to design requirements, check the production of samples, find quality problems in production, overcome quality difficulties, and find out where quality problems are prone to occur.
2. Product production links. High-quality products are achieved by standard and standardized production. The company adheres to the production philosophy of "doing things well the first time" and the principle of "three noes". The production line has formulated work instructions for each process according to the technical documents. Each operator strictly operates in accordance with the technical documents and work instructions, and always adheres to the principles and methods of total quality management, and has established first inspection, self-inspection, random inspection, and final inspection ( Full inspection) system to ensure quality assurance in the production process.
3. Quality inspection stage. Quality inspection is the ultimate guarantee for the high quality of products. The inspection link of incoming material inspection-semi-finished product inspection-patrol inspection-final inspection-outgoing inspection has been established, and each link is implemented in accordance with the inspection standards.
4. Product quality control. Establish quality control points for each key process of the production process. In the process documents, the quality control points are clearly determined for the project content, control methods, etc., and the implementation is checked by the technicians on a regular basis.
(3) Actively respond and handle quality complaints in a timely manner
1. In order to ensure the continuous improvement of product quality, the company's quality service level, and the improvement of customer satisfaction, the company established the "Customer Quality Complaint Handling Process" in accordance with the requirements of the quality management system. The complaint handling process is: when the business receives information that may be a product complaint, it should immediately review or evaluate the information. This information may be the only information of this incident and should be written into the complaint record; determine whether the information constitutes a product complaint, if the information does not constitute a product complaint, no further measures are required; write the details of the complaint into the record ; Investigate product complaints, regardless of whether there is a root cause, the complaint should be investigated to determine whether a non-conformity has occurred, and whether the corrective/corrective measures related to the complaint are appropriate.
2. The company conducts a questionnaire survey on customer satisfaction twice a year. The survey content includes product quality, delivery time, service and other aspects. Customers evaluate all aspects of product requirements and expectations, and then perform statistical analysis on the data. To determine the next step of quality performance optimization and upgrade direction and sales and service quality improvement goals.