Valves are a kind of commonly used hardware products. V […]
Valves are a kind of commonly used hardware products. Valves also have certain technical requirements before and during assembly. Otherwise, the assembled valves will not be able to reflect their own excellent performance. What are the valve components in the assembly process? What about the technical requirements?
Processing requirements before valve assembly:
1. According to the processing requirements, some parts need to be polished, and the surface must not have processing burrs, etc.;
2. All parts need to be degreased;
3. After degreasing is completed, pickling and passivation is carried out, and the cleaning agent does not contain phosphorus; 4. After pickling and passivation, rinse with pure water, and there should be no drug residues. This step is omitted for carbon steel parts; 5. Wipe dry the woven fabric, do not leave the surface of the parts such as lint, or dry it with clean nitrogen; 6. Use a non-woven fabric or precision filter paper with analytical pure alcohol to wipe each part until there is no dirty color.
Technical requirements for valve assembly:
1. The installation workshop must be clean, or set up a temporary clean area, such as newly purchased color striped cloth or plastic film, to prevent dust from entering during the installation process.
2. Assemblers must wear clean cotton overalls, cotton caps, no leakage of hair, clean shoes on feet, plastic gloves on hands, and degreasing.
3. Assembly tools must be degreased and cleaned before assembly to ensure cleanliness.