1. City gas valves: City gas accounts for 22% of the en […]
1. City gas valves: City gas accounts for 22% of the entire natural gas market. Valves are used in large quantities and have many types. Mainly need ball valve, plug valve, pressure reducing valve, safety valve.
2. Valves for urban heating: In urban heating systems, a large number of metal-sealed butterfly valves, horizontal balance valves, and direct-buried ball valves are required. These valves solve the problems of vertical and horizontal hydraulic imbalance of pipelines and achieve energy-saving and heat-replacement balance. purpose.
3. Valves for urban construction: Low-pressure valves are generally used in urban construction systems, and they are currently developing in the direction of environmental protection and energy saving. Environmentally friendly rubber plate valves, balance valves, centerline butterfly valves, and metal seal butterfly valves are gradually replacing low-pressure iron gate valves. Most of the valves used in domestic urban construction are balance valves, soft-seal gate valves, butterfly valves, etc.
4. Valves for environmental protection: In the domestic environmental protection system, the water supply system mainly requires centerline butterfly valves, soft-sealed gate valves, ball valves, and exhaust valves (used to remove air in the pipeline). The sewage treatment system mainly needs soft-sealed gate valves and butterfly valves.
5. Valves for long-distance pipelines: Long-distance pipelines are mainly crude oil, finished products and natural pipelines. The most commonly used valves for this type of pipeline are forged steel three-piece full bore ball valves, anti-sulfur flat gate valves, safety valves, and check valves.
6. Valves for petrochemical plants:
a. Oil refining equipment. Most of the valves used in oil refining equipment are pipeline valves, mainly gate valves, stop valves, check valves, safety valves, ball valves, butterfly valves, and traps. Among them, the demand for gate valves accounts for about 80% of the total number of valves. (Valves account for 3% to 5% of the total investment of the device).
b. Chemical fiber device. Chemical fiber products mainly include polyester, acrylic and vinylon. The ball valve and jacket valve (jacketed ball valve, jacketed gate valve, jacketed stop valve) of the valve it needs.
c. Acrylonitrile device. The device generally requires valves produced by api standards, mainly gate valves, globe valves, check valves, ball valves, traps, needle valves, and plug valves. Among them, gate valves account for about 75% of the total valve.
d. Synthetic ammonia plant. Due to the different raw ammonia and purification methods, the process flow is different, and the technical performance of the required valve is also different. At present, domestic synthetic ammonia plants mainly need gate valves, globe valves, check valves, traps, butterfly valves, ball valves, diaphragm valves, regulating valves, needle valves, safety valves, high temperature and low temperature valves. Among them, stop valves accounted for 53.4% of the total valve data of the device, gate valves accounted for 25.1%, steam traps accounted for 7.7%, safety valves accounted for 2.4%, regulating valves and cryogenic valves and others accounted for 11.4%
.e. Ethylene plant. Ethylene plant is the leading device of petrochemical industry, which requires a wide variety of valves. Gate valves, globe valves, check valves, and lifting rod ball valves account for the majority, of which gate valves need to be the first. "In addition, large-scale ethylene and high-pressure polyethylene plants also require ultra-high temperature, lower temperature and ultra-high pressure valve series products.
f. Air separation device. "Air separation" means air separation. The device mainly needs stop valves, safety valves, check valves, regulating valves, ball valves, butterfly valves, and cryogenic valves.
g. Polypropylene device. Polypropylene is a polymer compound made of propylene through polymerization. The device mainly needs gate valves, stop valves, check valves, needle valves, ball valves, and traps.
7. Valves for power stations: The construction of power stations in my country is developing towards large-scale, so large-diameter and high-pressure safety valves, pressure reducing valves, globe valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, emergency shut-off valves, flow control valves, and spherical seal instruments are needed. Shut-off valve.
8. Valves for metallurgy: In the metallurgical industry, the behavior of alumina mainly requires the use of wear-resistant slurry valves (in-flow stop valves) and regulating traps. The steelmaking industry mainly needs metal-sealed ball valves, butterfly valves and oxidation ball valves, globe valves and four-way reversing valves.
9. Valves for offshore platforms: With the development of offshore oilfield exploitation, the amount of valves required for offshore flat-lifting has gradually increased. Offshore platforms need to use shut-off ball valves, check valves, and multi-way valves.
10. Valves for food and medicine: stainless steel ball valves, non-toxic all-plastic ball valves and butterfly valves are mainly used in this industry. Among the above 10 types of valve products, the demand for general valves is the majority, such as instrument valves, needle valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, ball valves, and butterfly valves.