1. Has good tensile and compressive strength: but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic tubes.
2. Small fluid resistance: PVC-U pipe wall is very smooth, the resistance to the fluid is very small, its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, its water transfer capacity can be 20% higher than the equivalent diameter of the cast iron pipe, and 40% higher than the concrete pipe.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: PVC-U pipe has excellent acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, free from moisture and soil pH, and does not require any anti-corrosion treatment.
4. Has good water tightness: The installation of PVC-U pipe, whether bonded or rubber ring connection, has good water tightness.
5. Anti-biting: PVC-U tubing is not a nutrient source and therefore will not be eroded by rodents. According to tests performed by the National Sanitation Foundation in Michigan, rats did not bite PVC-U tubing.
6. Performance Test: Curing Time Shrinkage Crimp Strength Tensile Strength Peel Strength Thermal Stability Applicable Period The release of harmful substances during the storage period.