High-temperature butterfly valves usually have electric […]
High-temperature butterfly valves usually have electric butterfly valves and pneumatic butterfly valves. Generally, such valves have large calibers and are relatively expensive. These two types of valves have different faults and are handled differently.
What are the typical failures of high temperature electric butterfly valves:
1. The sealing surface leaks, and the butterfly plate and the sealing ring of the butterfly valve have debris.
2. butterfly valve disc, sealing and sealing position is not consistent.
3. If the outlet is fitted with flange bolts, the force is applied or not.
4. The test pressure direction is not as requested.
How to deal with the above failure:
1. Remove impurities and clean the inner cavity of the valve;
2. Adjust the limit screw of the fulfillment mechanism such as the worm gear or the electric butterfly valve fulfiller. The closed position of the valve is accurate.
3. Check the fitting flange and the bolt pressing force, and press it evenly;
4. Spinning in the direction of the arrow;
Pneumatic butterfly valve rare fault: leakage on both ends of the valve
1. The sealing gaskets on both sides are effective; the pipe flange pressing force is uneven or not pressed.
1. Change the gasket;
2. Press the flange bolts (average force).
Valves with metal seals have a longer life than elastomerically sealed valves, but it is difficult to achieve a complete seal. Metal seals can accommodate higher mission temperatures, while elastomeric seals have the disadvantage of being temperature limited. If the butterfly valve is requested to be used as a flow control, it is important to accurately select the size and type of the valve. The construction principle of the butterfly valve is particularly suitable for the manufacture of large diameter valves.