PVC-U pipe is a kind of pipe which is very commonly use […]
PVC-U pipe is a kind of pipe which is very commonly used for decoration now. There are many points for construction and installation of PVC pipe.
The precautions for winter pvc pipe construction and installation are as follows:
1. PVC-U pipe will produce embrittlement at 0°. For projects that cannot be transported, loaded, unloaded or installed under low temperature conditions, it is necessary to avoid the use of low-pressure thin-walled pipes in pipeline selection and try to use high-pressure grades. Thick-walled pipes are used to improve the safety factor; PVC-M pipes with better impact resistance are also considered.
2. Strictly regulate the handling, transportation, loading and unloading management of products, and shall not cause throwing, falling, rolling or dragging to prevent damage to the products. In particular, it must be handled lightly during the unloading process. After transporting to the construction site, it should be properly kept to prevent the pipe from rubbing against sharp objects. People can't step on the pipe, especially when unloading the thin-walled pipe (0.63Mpa) to prevent the pipe from being cracked and internalized due to embrittlement.
3. As far as possible to construction above 5 °, pipe trench excavation should consider the depth of the local frozen soil, the pipeline must be buried below the frozen soil layer, the buried depth of the pipeline is generally less than 1.2 ~ 1.5 meters; the width of the trench trench excavation should be outside the pipe The diameter of the bottom of the groove is preferably 300 mm of the outer diameter of the tube. For the exposed pipe, insulation measures shall be taken to prevent the pipe from freezing and cracking, and the pipe shall not be trampled artificially during construction.
4. The bottom of the ditch should be leveled, no stones, bricks and other debris, if there is a hard object, you must add 250px and fill the sand and then install the pipeline. Pipeline construction should be straight and flat, and should not be bent or bent at will. If the pipeline must be bent, its bending angle should be carried out according to the angle at which each socket of the pipe (looper) is allowed to bend, generally within 2°.
5. Check whether the pipe is damaged before the lower pipe, especially the socket and the socket end, and replace it if damaged. It is chamfered according to the regulations (TS tube: 30-45°, live casing: 20°). Pipes and fittings cannot be thrown into the ditch and should be removed gently.