Under normal circumstances, if the situation is not strict, first confirm whether the valve is closed or not. If it is closed and there is still leak and can not be sealed, then check the sealing surface. Some valve seals are detachable, so take them out for grinding and test again. If it is still not tight, it must be returned to the factory for repair or replacement of the valve, so as not to affect the normal use of the valve and the occurrence of working conditions and other problems.
The reasons for the valve being not tight are generally the following
(1) Impurities are stuck on the sealing surface, and debris is deposited at the bottom of the valve or between the valve flap and the valve seat;
(2) The medium used has crystallization;
(3) The sealing surface of the valve is damaged, causing leakage of the medium;
(4) The valve stem and the valve flap are not well connected, so that the valve disc and the valve seat are not closely connected;
The valve is not tightly handled
1. There are impurities stuck in the valve sealing surface
Sometimes the valve is suddenly closed, and there may be impurities stuck between the sealing surfaces of the valve. At this time, the force is forcibly closed. The valve should be slightly opened, and then try to close it. Try it again and again, generally it can be eliminated. Otherwise, it should be Check again. The quality of the media should also be kept clean.
2. Stem thread rust
Usually, when the valve in the open state is accidentally closed, the valve stem thread may be rusted, and the valve may not be tight. In this case, the valve can be switched several times repeatedly, that is, the valve can be closed, and the valve does not need to be repaired by grinding.
3. The sealing surface of the valve is destroyed
For the case where the switch is still closed, the sealing surface is damaged, or the corrosion, the grain scratches in the medium, etc. damage the sealing surface. This situation should be reported for repair.
4. The valve stem is not connected well to the valve disc
In this case, it is necessary to lubricate the valve stem and the stem nut to ensure flexible valve switching. It is necessary to have a formal maintenance plan to strengthen the maintenance of the valve.